TOP TIPS FOR MODERN BATHROOM DESIGN
GROHE shares the top five kitchen and bathroom trends to watch out for this year
- The finish of your products can completely transform a space. In the bathroom, new metallic shades are becoming available, with warm and striking hues designed to create a statement look. In the kitchen, you might consider an alternative to traditional chrome. For example, stainless steel offers a subtle but eye catching difference.
- Push button technology has now made its way into the bathroom with showers that can be controlled by simply pushing a button. This technology is designed to be easy to use, and is a perfect choice for families.
- In the kitchen, 'touch to operate' technology is a trend to watch. Taps are now available that allow users to start the water flow with just a touch of an elbow, or a tap from a foot, while a pre-set water temperature ensures ultimate comfort. Touch control taps are a great addition to a busy kitchen, helping any user who often has their hands full.
- The digital world is rapidly developing and smart technology is now available in the bathroom. Showers are now available with apps that control mood lighting, steam and music to create a multi-sensory experience, transforming the bathroom space into a personal spa. The market for clever shower toilets is also growing in the UK. GROHE's new Sensia Arena shower toilet offers a Spalet app that memorises your preferred settings for every single Sensia Arena in the world, ensuring comfort and convenience at all times.
- Sustainability is increasingly becoming a key issue for consumers when buying new products for their home. However, water-saving technology does not mean compromising on performance. Look out for products that reduce water consumption while still delivering a powerful performance. Many of GROHE's products feature EcoJoy technology, reducing water and energy usage without compromising on performance.