SANIFLO KINEMAGIC SERENITY + INSTALLATION GUIDE
In our latest installation guide, Saniflo breaks down how to install its Kinemagic Serenity + all-in-one shower cubicle.
The new Kinemagic Serenity + from Saniflo is an all-in-one shower cubicle package, which includes: internal and external panels and door; shower tray; magnetic shower rail; showerhead, valve and all fittings; and a luxury fold-down seat and grab rails.
Ideal as a bath replacement, this walk-in shower fits neatly into the same space as a standard bath, and comes complete with a range of features to make life easy for the user. Follow this simple guide to installation and ensure your customer has a practical and contemporary shower in less than a day.
- Prepare the floor area for the anti-slip shower tray. In this case, the floor was uneven so the optional feet were used to ensure an even surface
- Install the tray is installed on the feet, or on the floor if sufficiently even. Both options maintain low access entry into the cubicle
- Fit the brackets for the internal opaque glass panels to the walls
- Fix the shower valve to the corner glass panel, and the remaining panels to the wall brackets
- Install the end panel with fold down seat
- Install strips between the panels to ensure water stays on the inside of the cubicle
- Affix chrome frame, and attach glass panels and door
- Install more strips between the opaque and glass panels to ensure water tightness
- Fit the door rollers to the door panel
- Fix glass end panel and chrome strip. The chrome strip between the shower tray and floor ensures a neat finish
- Install the integrated grab bar and riser rail, and connect the shower
- Connect the shower to the riser rail
- Complete the finishing touches, including installing the door handles
- Step back and admire your work.